- The Ultimate Circle Tool
We have a fun workshop using Cheezie -
- 1/2", 3/4", 1" & 1.5" finished circle size (allowing for a 1/2" foot)
- Straight sides are great for stitching in the ditch or creating "rays"
- Corners are rounded to provide one more design option
- Precision machined from 1/4” or 1/8" clear acrylic
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric
- Markings will not wear off and they create slip resistance
- Edges have been rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes non-slip tape for additional resistance, that can be easily applied if desired
- 1/4" thick can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" can be used on domestic machine with limited clearance behind ruler foot. (check out our YouTube video on this if you are unsure which thickness is best for you)